[texbirds] Hays Cty Birds from the last week (Hooded, Chestnut Sided, Kentucky, Blackburnian Warblers, Redstart

  • From: Dave Reimer <dkrinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:22:44 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow - Easily the best birding I have ever had personally, have been the last
two days here in Hays County at our place.

I have seen a Hooded Warbler, Chestnut Sided Warbler, Kentucky Warbler,
Blackburnian Warbler, an American Redstart...

Just crazy, at least for me personally, as I am relatively new to birding (just
three years) and have never seen any of those birds before, much less here.

I have pics of the Chestnut and Redstart, but missed on the other three......

David Reimer
SW Hays County, TxEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at