[texbirds] Re: Hawk ID Help

  • From: Rick Folkening <hopsing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: raptours@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:02:56 -0800 (PST)

On the discussion of Dark Morph Red Tails vs Harlan's.  This is one I saw
yesterday just west of Wichita Falls, in Wichita Co.  Still not great at
determining difference.
http://s1269.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hopsing129/media/2013/DarkHawk01_zps0e1429e1.jpg.html

http://s1269.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hopsing129/media/2013/DarkHawk03_zpsc280445f.jpg.html

http://s1269.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hopsing129/media/2013/DarkHawk05_zps6c6ae03b.jpg.html