[texbirds] Groove-billed Ani at King Ranch - Saturday 12/06

  • From: Tom Langschied <TLangschied@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 21:32:49 +0000

TexBirders,
I was surprised to find three Groove-billed Ani on the Santa Gertrudis Div. of
King Ranch yesterday.  It had been at least two months since I had seen some on
this part of the ranch.  Also had three very pretty impressive Wild Turkey
gobblers meandering around in good view probably feeling much better that
Thanksgiving had come and gone.

Take care and good birding,

Tom Langschied
Kingsville, TX