[texbirds] Re: Green Kingfisher Pair at Polliwog Pond

  • From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcantrell52@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tcantrell52@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Texbirds' <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:04:09 -0400

Skip -

The other day I saw one in the flooded end of the East Pond, right near the
crossover bridge to the west side.   Was that where you saw the birds, or were
they in the big ditch / waterway that the bridge crosses?    Those banks
alongside the waterway would be a great place for a nest.

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi),  TX
Clay.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx