[texbirds] Greater Pewee: Behind RR 12, Bear Creek Park, Harris County

  • From: Dennis Shepler <dawgler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 16:36:02 -0600

Howdy Texbirders,
I found it this afternoon at approximately 2:30 pm.  It was cooperative and
allowed me to photograph it.  I wanted to get a "selfie" with it, but it
wanted none of that action.  : )  Many other local species around the park.
Five Red-vented Bulbuls on Watson Street, s. of N. Main, in the Houston
Heights.  they are usually most active in the late afternoon.
Have a good birding Sunday.
Dennis
West Houston
Harris County