[texbirds] Great article on Highland Mall Purple Martins

  • From: "Lori Markoff" <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:05:28 -0700

Hi Texbirds,

The Fall, 2013 issue of Purple Martin Update arrived in my mailbox today.
Flipping through it I was delighted to find an article by Texbird's Shelia
Hargis entitled "Purple Martins at Austin's Highland Mall".  Congratulations
Shelia on a great article!  And thanks to you, Laurie Foss, and all the
other Travis Audubon folks who are helping to educate the public on the
importance of protecting Purple Martins.

For more info on Purple Martins and the Purple Martin Update see
www.purplemartin.org

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR