[texbirds] Gray Kingbird Refound, Palacios

  • From: sgross77@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 14:39:30 +0000 (UTC)

Teri Zambon just called to tell me that several birders have refound the Gray
Kingbird reported yesterday in Palacios and they were still seeing it at the
time of the call.
She said that the bird is being seen along Business 35 on the west side of
town, near a historical marker for Camp Hulen and near Marine Center Rd. The
bird is sitting on the telephone wires and was refound around 8:15 this
morning.

Please update TEXBIRDS and TOSRBA on further sightings of this bird, as I'm
sure many are contemplating making the drive.

Also, if there are better directions to the bird, please clarify (Google Maps
coordinates, etc.).

Steve Gross
NW Houston