[texbirds] Government Canyon birds September 8

  • From: "Stevan Hawkins" <shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TexBirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 16:24:31 -0500

TexBirders:

During the September edition of the Friends of GC Activities Committee
meeting we had a Common Raven calling as it over the Ranch House.  The best
part was that I wasn't the only  committee members to recognize that call.
Later during the meeting I heard a White-eyed Vireo calling to the southwest
of the Ranch House.  Since both of these species are widespread in GCSNA
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/government-canyon , there is no need
to this closed part of the site.

Later!

Steve