[texbirds] Good Birding Sites in Port A

  • From: Rick Zarate <rmz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:45:39 -0500

I haven't done any dedicated birding around Port Aransas since college and I'm
heading down there this weekend. I was wondering if someone could suggest some
prime birding sites in and around Port Aransas for this time of year? I'm new
to texbirds and would appreciate any advice.

Best,

Rick Zarate
Biologist
Carrollton, Tx

________________________________
This electronic mail message is intended exclusively for the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. This message, together with any attachment,
may contain the sender's organization's confidential and privileged
information. The recipient is hereby notified to treat the information as
confidential and privileged and to not disclose or use the information except
as authorized by sender's organization. Any unauthorized review, printing,
retention, copying, disclosure, distribution, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this message in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of the material from any computer. Thank you for
your cooperation.