[texbirds] Goliad oriole

  • From: Antbird@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:01:32 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the feedback regarding our possible sighting of a Scott's
oriole at Goliad. Based on responses from John and Derek, in all probability it

was an Audubon's oriole.  We  should have used more diligence.

Bill and Judy Quick (eating a little crow) (turkey for Christmas,  however)
Austin, Texas