[texbirds] Golden-crowned Sparrow-SPI Convention Center-No

  • From: Candy McNamee <birdbug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:02:05 -0500

Searched from 8:30am to 11:50am and did not find the bird. May try again later
today but I was told this morning there have been several people looking for it
since Wednesday and they have not found it.

Enjoying South Padre,

Candy McNamee
Houston, TX currently in South Padre

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at