[texbirds] Re: Glaucus Gull

  • From: Sandi Wheeler <wheels5683@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx" <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:28:06 -0600

Monte,

My question is what books are you referring too?  TOS publications each year
include 3 black and white newsletters, the Texas Bird Annual (articles written
and photos provided by TOS members) and bulletins which are made up of research
articles.  None of these are books. Other than for documentation purposes as
stated in previous emails I'm not sure why TOS would maintain a large data base
of high quality photos for publication.

And to clarify, the request Jim Hailey is referring to was for prints to be
used in the silent auction at the recent TOS meeting in Round Rock.

Sandi Wheeler
Schertz, TX
Sent from my iPhone