[texbirds] Re: Galveston County, San Leon: 50 Frigatebirds Overhead

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Stenmead@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:24:41 -0400

It's calmer than ever here, but water is highest. We are inbetween storm
bands. No Frigatebirds in sight now.

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 6/16/2015 8:46:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Stennie I est. about 120-140 in POC this AM around 7-7:15. I posted some
photos on the FB site. I think we are going thru the backside of the eye
right now.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Redacted sender Stenmead@xxxxxxx for DMARC
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Texbirders,

Approximately 50 Frigatebirds soaring back and forth over San Leon
eastern
shoreline. Their numbers have been growing since 7 am, some males
present.

I will continue to try to get a decent photo in and out of rain.

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
permission