[texbirds] GCBO Smith Point hawk count, 21 August

  • From: Tony Leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:14:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all:
I have posted to the Smith Point blog about today's "flight" and storm activity
(http://smithpointhawkwatch.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/21-august-rain-delay/).
Of particular note is the great change in water level of the pond on the north
side of town here.  I didn't have time to check farther afield to see if other
ponds and pools that have been dry are now holding water, but I would not be
surprised.  We got a lot of rain!  I'm certain my mosquito respite will shortly
be coming to an end!

Enjoy,

Tony

Tony Leukering