[texbirds] Re: GCBO Smith Point HW, 25 Oct

  • From: Tony leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:48:34 -0500

All:

As I ran out of time at my local wi-fi hot spot, I didn't get the pic posted so
did not remember to mention the calling and photographed American Golden-Plover
that went right over the tower this morning heading NE.  I'll try to get the
picture uploaded to Flickr at my next chance.

Tony Leukering
Smith Point, TX