[texbirds] Fw: [SATXbirds] Tropical Parula location in San Antonio

  • From: "Georgina Schwartz" <gbird@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:42:00 -0600

Here is where you look for the Tropical Parulas in Bexar county
This is the old Applewhite crossing of the Medina River reached off of Jett Rd
just south of the Toyota plant.
Bob Doe went out today to the Medina River and did not find it.

Georgina Schwartz
San Antonio
-----

As Helen said in her original email, there were 2 Tropical Parulas found
Sunday.  The Tropical Parula that our group found was pretty deep within
private property at the old Hidden Valley Park.   So, I think the one Helen's
group found is the one to chase.

Keith