[texbirds] Fw: Fw: Fwd: Thinking of you

  • From: "Judy Williams" <greatblue43_95@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 20:38:58 -0600

       Thinking of you

      I hope all is well.  When you have a moment to yourself, please read
this.  It was difficult for me to decide who I thought would DO this because
many people claim to pray.  I  hope I chose the right twelve.

      May everyone who receives this message be blessed. There are 12 months,12
disciples ,12 tribes of Israel , Jesus' birth celebrated in the 12th month.
There is nothing attached. Just send this to 12 others. Prayer is one of the
best free gifts we receive. There is no cost, just a lot of reward. Pray,
believing God will answer.

      May the Lord use you today to do His work in the lives that surround you.

      May today be all you need it to be.

      May the peace of God and the freshness of the  Holy Spirit rest in your
thoughts,

      rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your  fears.

      May God manifest himself today in ways you have  never experienced
before.

      May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be  closer, and your prayers be
answered.

      I pray that faith enters a new height for you;

      I pray that your territory is enlarged.

      I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and
undying love for God.

      Now, will you send this to 12 people right now, not "I'll do it later".

      You will have 12 people praying for you. Remember to send it back to
me...... I count as 2, you'll see why.

      Important: This electronic transmission and all attached documents are
intended for the name recipient(s) and/or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of
which is governed by applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is prohibited.
 ­­

--

Remember, God loves you!
And, so do I!  Genell