[texbirds] Frontera Audubon Thicket, 12/8/13

  • From: antshrike1@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:01:53 -0500 (EST)

The wind let up so this cool afternoon I checked out Frontera Audubon Thicket
in Weslaco.  Interesting was a flock of four Clay-colored Thushes east of the
Thicket entrance along the fence.  A Zone-tailed Hawk has been reported but I
didn't see it.  It's time to be finding some good stuff from Mexico.

 Frontera Audubon Center, Hidalgo, US-TX
Dec 8, 2013 1:55 PM - 3:55 PM
Protocol: Traveling
1.0 mile(s)