[texbirds] Free birding programs continue at Kleb Woods.

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "1 Texbirds (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 19:02:04 +0000

All programs are at Kleb Woods Nature Center at 1:30 PM. They typically run
60-90 minutes and are sometimes followed by a short field trip to a nearby
area. Join us for a Wednesday morning bird walk and after lunch attend the
birding workshop.
Kendra Kocab and/or I teach all of these workshops.

March 5 Ammodramus Sparrow (plus field trip)

March 12 Grasspipers, sandpipers we find in grasslands (plus field trip)

March 19 Round table, Why I enjoy birding

April 16 Warbler look-alikes

April 30 The I-phone as a birding tool

May 7 Mosquito kings and lying chiefs (Flycatcher identification)

May 14 Breeding Birds of the Big Thicket.

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377

Harris County Precinct 3