[texbirds] Four Owl evening

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:30:26 -0600

difference here than where I was just yesterday morn ~350 north...But it is
coming :-(
  Enjoying the comments on apps...Most saying something akin to "Let's all
just crawl back into the womb."  Oh but there were some really juicy
treats   But GPS is good but don't use it to drive......I suck the teat on
GPS for sure otherwise.

Pardon my French, not good at it.

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell