[texbirds] Re: Formosa Tejano Wetland (FTW) today - Jackson County

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bird.fried@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 17:34:31 -0500

.
Bob, there is a Mockingbird in POC doing a Pauraque near Petra's place.  We
now know there is a population just north of town on the Powderhorn
Ranch...I have seen one in town..That said your bird is the easternmost I
have heard of.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621