[texbirds] Follet's Island shorebird survey

  • From: "Susan Heath" <sheath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TexBirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:37:12 -0500

TexBirders,

Our shorebird survey on Follet's Island yesterday turned up our first Piping
Plover of "fall" and a Lesser Black-backed Gull. Also very high numbers of
Willets and a few Semipalmated Sandpipers. Sanderlings and Ruddy Turnstones are
beginning to return as well. The complete list from e-bird is below.

Sue

Susan A. Heath, PhD
Gulf Coast Bird Observatory
103 Hwy 332 West