[texbirds] Re: Focus on (bird) Diversity conference in McAllen

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: live4birds@xxxxxxx, canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:55:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello folks,

I was planning to attend and my sister planned to drive down with me from
Houston.  Some family travel has come up for my sister and she cannot go
now.  So if anyone is going from the Houston area and would like to  carpool,
please reply offline. You may be able to use her registration  also.

I'm undecided if I will drive alone, or not.

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 10/16/2013 3:01:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
live4birds@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi Lori

Thanks for posting.  We are looking forward to hosting the  meeting. I'll
be there, as will many of the local area staff.  It should  be great!

Mary Gustafson
Mission,  Texas