[texbirds] Flooded Field Birds

  • From: Gary Richards <grcolts@xxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 20:28:42 -0500

Some of the rural roads east of Hwy. 78 near Cibolo have standing water in them
and today, I birded on such flooded field to find lots of killdeer,
Black-necked stilts, Red-wing blackbirds, dickcissels and a lone greater
yellowlegs. Also, some smaller shore birds which I could not get a good enough
look at to ID.

Gary Richards
Schertz, TXEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at