[texbirds] Five Gray Kingbird photos now in a set

  • From: paul sellin <pjsellin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 05:19:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have added my five 3-Jul-13 Palacios Gray Kingbird photos to a Flickr photo
set, which should decrease load time and save some data usage for viewers.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43703131@N05/sets/72157634480130684/

Thank you, Texas NARBA editor, for linking to my photos, and thank you to those
who have taken their valuable time to look at my photos.

Thanks, Ron and Petra, for your expert comments at the site yesterday and to
the Friedrichs for sharing their discovery.

Paul Sellin
SW Houston