[texbirds] Fall migration at Eaton Hill: help needed

  • From: Keith Birdwork <keithbirdwork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:35:56 -0500

Hello Birders,
One of my goals in becoming the new exec director at Eaton Hill Preserve
(yes, we are a non-profit now) in Sonora - is to make birding a priority -
by updating our birding blinds, our lists & birding counts & sightings -
especially during migration. I feel there is excellent potential for some
good fall migration sightings - including raptor counts. I am looking for a
few advanced birders to stop in at the Nature Center this fall and help me
do some fall lists and counts. If you are traveling from out of the area
and need discounts at hotels - I can help with that.

I will do a "Hawk Watch Weekend" in October, and another special event in
the Spring . . . watch for details. I appreciate any information & photos
of sightings you may do at Eaton Hill.

If you live within 90 minutes or so of Sonora - I am interested in forming
a small birding group for our area. (Maybe we could do a Christmas Count in
Sonora area?)

I appreciate your help.

Keith

*Keith GodwinEaton Hill Nature Center & Preserve*

*500 City Hill Road, Sonora TX 76950*

*director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*

*my cell: 210-250-1260*

*www.eatonhillnaturecenter.com <http://www.eatonhillnaturecenter.com>*