[texbirds] Falfurrias rest stop Painted Redstart, etc.

  • From: Holly Reinhard <holly.reinhard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 21:52:12 -0600

Texbirders,

The Painted Redstart was at the Falfurrias rest stop this afternoon around 4
pm, seen on the south part of the rest stop just before the south loop path,
and then flitting nearby (just south) of the women's restroom. Also present was
the female Western Tanager. Some birders from Houston who I ran into at the
rest stop later told me they had the lovely male Summer Tanager, too.

Good birding,
Holly Reinhard
Laredo

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at