[texbirds] FW: bird songs CD - responses

  • From: "Sharon Lane" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 17:44:57 -0500

Thank you to all that responded!

There were several recommendation for apps (both Apple and Android), but for
my purposes I wanted and actually CD. I have several apps (Android) on my
phone but wanted something I can load/play/manipulate (create my own lists)
on my PC.

I am listing what appears to be the consensus for CD's. Listed in order of
number of recommendations:
Birding by Ear - Peterson Field Guides - regional versions
Stokes Field Guide to Bird Songs - regional versions
Thayer's Birding Software

Now I am off to Amazon!

Sharon Lane
NW Navarro County