[texbirds] FW: Warbler ID Question

  • From: "Chris Harrison" <sandboa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:56:35 -0500

Texbirders,

There is a discussion going on one of the photography forums about the
identity of a female warbler seen on the Texas Coast last weekend.

I won't muddy the waters with my opinions (it isn't anything unexpected no
matter what it is), but I will give you the links with the photographers
permission and see where the opinions fall.  I didn't see the bird, so all
you get to go on is a photo.  I think it is an easy one, but I've been wrong
before,.once,..I think. ;-)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8402/8668674473_323af4ac8f_o.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8116/8679508870_aeffe01124_o.jpg

If you prefer to see the original discussion on the photography forum -
http://www.pixtus.com/forum/nature-wildlife/185768-hooded-kentucky-warbler.h
tml

Chris Harrison

San Antonio, TX