[texbirds] Re: FW: Franklin Gulls?

  • From: "Cindy Smith" <cindy_smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Dan Smith'" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "TEXBIRDS" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 17:33:07 -0500

Hmm, my email had the attachment. Here's the link to the TexBirds FB photo
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152955644473789
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152955644473789&set=gm.1015289383
2815945&type=1&theater> &set=gm.10152893832815945&type=1&theater

Thanks.

From: Cindy Smith <cindy_smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 3:01 PM
To: 'TEXBIRDS' <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [texbirds] FW: Franklin Gulls?

Can someone help me ID these? They flew over at FM 685 and Pecan St. in

Pflugerville (HEB parking lot) at 8:00pm last night (Friday). The V above

the moon is closest and easiest to see if you can zoom in. This photo,

taken on my phone, caught about a third of the birds flying over.

Thanks,

Cindy Smith, Austin