[texbirds] Re: FW: Collared Plover YES - but with current / future access problems

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beth.Duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 14:18:25 -0500

Disclaimer:  I am not an expert on herbicides but have been involved with a
lot of farmers and dad was in the business back in the the days when FAR
stronger solutions were applied.  A number of the modern herbicides
break-down very quickly from sunlight (?) etc....Thus perhaps the 48 hr.
wait time.  The farmer REALLY needs to do his job as his livelihood depends
on it..
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621