[texbirds] FTFC today Friday Dec 21

  • From: Alton Patton <adewittpatton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 20:45:34 -0600

Bird posed for pics on the fences in the field at the gate just west of the
taco stand on Collins Road and finally on the power line right over my head.
Was with the usual scissor tails. A side by side shot of the birds shows their
relative sizes. Pics on bestbirdpictures.com tonight.
Taken at 2:30pm
A. D. Patton
College Station

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at