[texbirds] Re: FOS Turkey Vulture

  • From: H Trudell <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx" <shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:05:23 -0600

When I lived in Abilene, TUVU wintered just south of town but were absent in
and north of town in winter: literature (or KBB!) would be far more helpful
than my current personal experience, especially state wide.
-h

On Feb 16, 2014, at 14:05, "Stevan Hawkins" <shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heidi:

Is the lack of wintering TUVUs true of all of far West Texas?  How far east
does that lack of wintering TUVUs extend?  From San Antonio to Luling TUVUs
are present year round.

Thanks!

Steve

Stevan Hawkins