[texbirds] Re: FOS Turkey Vulture

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stevan Hawkins <shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:16:30 -0600

Texas first hand but found that at Lk. Possum Kingdom we had quite a few of
them then they vanished at Hubbard Creek Res this winter only about 35
miles west.....Likewise in NW Shakleford and SW Throckmorton Co.s we saw
nary a one in Dec. Jan....B
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621