[texbirds] FOS Sedge Wren, San Juan, Hidalgo Co.

  • From: Javier <javsterkayak7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:00:54 -0600

I had my FOS Sedge Wren this afternoon at my neighborhood field. Good to see
them back again for another winter. I did a quick eBird search and saw a few
reports of them from the recent RGV Birding Fest, but all were from Cameron Co.
with the the exception of a couple of reports from Estero Llano Grande SP.

Best of fall/winter birding,
-Javi Gonzalez
  San Juan, Hidalgo Co.

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at