[texbirds] Evening Grosbeak Cochran Co. 12/29/13

  • From: Rich Kostecke <rkost73@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leasbirds <leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:01:45 -0600

Anthony Hewetson and I just located a female Evening Grosbeak (pictures taken)
in  Morton (Cochran County) at the intersection of 3rd and Grant, which is in
the vicinity of the Morton City Park. It is associating with robins and at
least 2 Townsend's Solitaires, all which are moving around and hitting the
various conifers.

Rich (NW Austin, currently Southern High Plains)

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at