[texbirds] End/Beginning Sparrows @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:35:19 -0600

End year/Beginning Sparrows @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
We just returned from the Valley and would love extra eyes to look for Sparrows
at Warbler Woods. Just email to visit.

On New Years Day, Don will lead a sparrow hike if others interested. Email, if
so. Hike would start at 9 am and it will be a beautiful day!

Thanks to all that have helped Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary during this year.
We all accomplished a lot in 2013 and I'm eager for 2014.

Susan Schaezler
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
WarblerWoods.org