[texbirds] Re: Egyptian Goose

  • From: "Charles W. Easley" <cwebirds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:45:58 -0500

Dear All:  At Lake Whitney on the Bosque County side, (southern side), there
is a small flock 12-15 at various times.  They must be breeding, ?,  as we
found imm birds there in late May of 2014.  Also I had a call from a lady in
Weatherford who described Egyptian Geese on Lake Weatherford.  That
location, I have not checked out.

Charles Easley
cwebirds@xxxxxxx
Cleburne, Texas