[texbirds] Re: Ebird question on old records

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 14:18:48 -0500

Sorry, I meant Audubon Field Notes, but it does not matter where it was
published if in a significant journal .....NAB, FNs, Auk, Wilson Bulletin,
etc. etc (Sorry if you don't know that these are)....The same would hold
true in I found something of interest that was not already in Ebird for my
particular area of interest and that I am previously aware of as being
valid by whatever means...
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/