[texbirds] Eastern Screech Owl

  • From: "Rita Clements" <rclements001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds \(list server\)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 21:23:28 -0500

I'm waiting for the babies to fledge but not tonight.  I walked by the tree
earlier than I thought she would be out and got this picture.  After a
while, she even sat out on this trellis bar thing close to the tree so I got
to see her for a while.  What a treat!!!   I realize they are common but
they are still cool and it's not easy to see owls.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaclements/13987167059/

I've heard Chuck Wills-widows for a couple days now.

Rita Clements

Dale, Tx   (Bastrop County)

512-940-4260 (cell)