[texbirds] Re: EBird question

  • From: live4birds@xxxxxxx
  • To: "spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx" <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 05:54:16 -0600

It is an "electronic trail tracker" or kiosk at a birding site. The kiosks have
info about birds as well as a way to report birds to eBird. I personally view
reports from these locations with greater skepticism as people often like to
"try out" the machines.

Mary Gustafson
Mission Texas

(Stupid Spell Check and Auto Correct Provided by iPhone)