[texbirds] Re: Drought and no rivers, for

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joseph Kennedy <josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:51:22 -0500

I want to apologize to Joe, a gifted birder, naturalist and resource whom I
have the highest respect for, for my crass remarks.  I hope we can argue as
friends.  Joe has posted on the Colorado R./LCRA previously on at least 2-3
occasions and he is right to have his opinions, but I strongly feel that
the LCRA is not conserving water to short downstream customers or habitats
merely  for recreational purposes in the Highland Lakes.  To think
otherwise is a Twinkie full of dumb IMO.  I figure with his last post Joe
settled that pretty well with his thoughts.  Anyway my blast has weighed on
my mind and as always it was the other Brush ranting... not me :-)
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas