[texbirds] Re: Drought and no rivers - but any birding reports?

  • From: Ruth Friedrichs <twofried@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "segast23@xxxxxxxxx" <segast23@xxxxxxxxx>, "spkelley@xxxxxxxxx" <spkelley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear TexBirders:

I have to agree with Steve regarding this string getting a bit off topic.

While water use and water conservations is extremely important (and very
emotional) during this time of extreme drought, and we should certainly all do
our part to conserve and get involved in making the situation better.....
I'm wondering is there is a birding report out there :)  They help get me
through the week.
Thanks very much,
Bob Friedrichs
Houston