[texbirds] Re: Drought and no rivers

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sean Paul Kelley <spkelley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:59:14 -0500

Quoting KUT news (KUT.org) Austin from the other day "Texas grew by over
one million people between Aug. 2013 and Aug. 2013...and the state now
population now is at or exceeds 27 million"  up over 20+ million since 1950
...Population growth is accelerating (exploding) exponentially and there is
no end in sight.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/