[texbirds] Re: Drought and no rivers

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carolynohl@xxxxxxx" <carolynohl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:38:28 -0500

the Highland Lakes and water storage...The rains need to fall much further
up the watershed.  Yes the river below Austin is a sad thing to see, but
last I hear Lk O. V. Ivie was dry or darn near so though I have not checked
lately.  Too many people and getting worse....They will vanish when/if no
water is available.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/