[texbirds] Re: Drought and no rivers

  • From: carolynohl@xxxxxxx
  • To: josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:30:41 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know anything about what you're saying, but my daughter lives in Austin
and hasn't watered her yard all summer because of watering restrictions. The
problem is too many people in Austin. The ecosystem there was never meant to
sustain that many people. My son moved away. Wish my daughter would too.

What you're describing is just a sad fact of life. I hope this drought ends
soon.

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson
Big Bend area