[texbirds] Devine Lake Park- Williamson County

  • From: Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 08:39:49 -0800

A very Birdy and chilly three hours at Devine yesterday. About 700 ducks on the
pond, but no surprises. We have the most Pintail Ducks I have seen out there...
probably close to 100.
A fos Fox Sparrow along the back bark mulch trail was the bird of the day. Also
three Golden-crowned Kinglets.... Still searching for that Harris Sparrow I
know is mixed in with 30 plus White Crowns!

Randy Duncan
Leander TX