[texbirds] Devine Lake OSFL ETC

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:50:43 -0500

.
This early AM there was an Olive-sided Fly. at the above in the tall snags
along the little stream. Other highlights included flyover Uplands and a
Common Raven. Western Kingbirds, Scissortails are all gone. Blue Grosbeak
still singing. I have not seen or heard PABU in last 3 visits but Randy
Duncan said he had some this AM. Dipped on the ducks, but had no scope
and only 8x. Bins....only other shorebird was killdeer. We made about four
loops ~ 40 species.

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621