[texbirds] Re: Devine Lake - Leander

  • From: Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "osufight@xxxxxxx" <osufight@xxxxxxx>, TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 08:24:41 -0700

Never mind about the developing mudflats! I didn't know we were getting last
night typhoon... Lake is probably overflowing now!
Randy

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:09 PM, Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 I feel guilty for ignoring my home park during the summer so I went and took a
walk around today for about 45min. I got 28 birds, not bad for mid- July.
Nothing special to note but a few interesting.... 2 Greater Yellowlegs, a
Spotted Sandpiper, 2 juvie Yellow Crowned Night heron. 2 Pie Billed. 2 coots. 1
early N. Shoveler. The lake level is dropping so we are starting to get some
good mudflats going.
Randy Duncan. Leander TX