[texbirds] Re: Denton Co Warbler

  • From: Dell Little <dellel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sue Yost <sdyost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:50:19 -0500

Sue, they could be even nesting in the region. I assume not immediate, as you
would have heard them into June. But we have them all year, just 80 miles
southeast of you. I believe they may nest southwest of you as well. So don’t
count that out. I need to the the handbook. Maybe its time to download the
kindle version.

Dell Little
Arlington, Texas
"Excellent Birds"